Ivory Coast – Elaboration of the National Logistics Plan
The aim of the project is the elaboration of the National Logistics Plan of the Ivory Coast with the identification of strategies for the development of logistics in the country, the drafting of an action plan and the training on the simulation model realised.
The work is characterised by the performance of the following activities:
- collection of data and information through field interviews and desk research with reference to freight transport and logistics in Ivory Coast;
- processing of the data and information collected in order to provide an overview of the current state of logistics in the country, both in terms of supply and demand for freight transport;
- analysis of the institutional, organisational and regulatory framework of the freight transport sector in the Ivory Coast;
- study of the country’s freight transport and logistics development programmes for the future years;
- elaboration of the National Logistics Plan of the Ivory Coast.
In support of the plan, TRT is also responsible for the construction of a simulation model of the demand and supply of freight transport in the country, capable of providing a forecast of demand, also in relation to the constant growth of the national GDP and the planned infrastructural interventions both on the transport network and on the main nodes (such as, for example, distribution centres and port terminals).
Ministère de l’equipment et de l’entretien routier – République de Cote d’Ivoire
2022 – 2023