Posizione di lavoro aperta – Transport Modeller
Job profile: Transport Modeller
Organisation: TRT Trasporti e Territorio is an independent consultancy specialized in transport economics, planning and modelling. Established in 1992, the Company has earned a solid international reputation in supporting public and private actors thanks to its professional and R&D activities in the fields of transport projects appraisal and policy assessment.
Description of work: We have opened a position looking for a Transport Modeller to join our team in the Milan office. The position will involve working as part of a multidisciplinary team in modelling projects in the transport sector. The candidate modeller will have to work in network based models as well as in strategic models for passenger and freight transport at different scales, from EU level to local applications in urban areas.
The candidate analyst will be involved in research projects and consultancy services and will work in an international environment in partnership with companies and universities of different EU countries. He or she will develop quantitative analysis, support the drafting and publication of reports, source and write scientific articles and contribute to communication, information and dissemination tasks within the projects.
Skills and qualifications:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with:
- Graduate in a related discipline such as engineering, statistics, informatics, planning.
- Analytical, numerical and problem solving attitude.
- Knowledge of transport modelling.
- Knowledge of database management.
- Knowledge of GIS.
- Knowledge of programming in software languages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, e.g. minute taking, drafting reports and delivering presentations to audiences at a variety of levels.
- Readiness for travel.
- A very good command of English (reading, writing and speaking).
- Knowledge of German is an advantage.
- Previous years’ experience of modelling is an advantage.
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org