Tutto il materiale presente in questo sito, dove non indicato diversamente, è di proprietà di TRT Trasporti e Teritorio Srl ed è protetto dalle norme sul diritto d’autore.
©TRT Trasporto e territorio
Tutte le immagini fotografiche presenti sul sito ww.trt.it sono protette da copyright (©) di TRT Trasporti e Territorio Srl o dello stock da cui TRT ha acquistato regolare licenza d’uso:
Image ID: 157531192 | Copyright: Bertlmann
Image ID: 480429278 | Copyright: MarioGuti
Image ID: 157649115 | Copyright: olaser
File: #1529386 | Author: diego cervo
Image ID: AF7YG8 |Contributor: David Noton Photography
Di conseguenza non è autorizzato il download né il riutilizzo di nessuna immagine presente sul sito www.trt.it, salvo richiesta preliminare d’uso a email@example.com
Web project by Francesca Focolari
TRT Trasporti e Territorio S.r.l. (VAT no. 08578370150), in the person of the pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Via Rutilia, 10/8 – 20141 Milan (MI), as data controller, informs you that, in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the European Regulation 679/2016 (so-called GDPR), which regulates the protection of personal data and their free movement, your personal data will be treated in accordance with the aforesaid legislation, based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, proportionality of interests and transparency as well as the protection of your privacy and your rights, for the purposes, in the manner and under the terms set out below.
-1- Purpose, modalities and legal bases of data processing
Your personal data will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly related, instrumental and necessary to the fulfillment of the obligations inherent in relations with our Company; in particular:
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, recording, organization, conservation, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction.
The processing of personal data will be carried out by means of computer by the owner, manager(s) and subjects authorized (appointed) with the observance of every precautionary measure, which guarantees the highest security and confidentiality.
The data will not be profiled or subject to automated decision-making processes.
The data will be kept by the data controller and by the data processors designated by him. In any case, your personal data will be stored and processed within the borders of the European Economic Area and will be transferred outside that border only with your explicit consent.
This site may process some of your personal data in accordance with the legitimate interests of the data controller, as provided in the Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Art. 6 of European Regulation 679/206.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the service requested and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
The information that users of the site believe to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability with regard to any violations of the law. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have permission to enter third-party personal data or content that is protected by copyright, national and international standards.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the above purposes and stored for the time being strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason whatsoever, unless it is a legitimate request by a judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
-2- Nature of data collection and consequences of any failure to provide data
Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows:
– Internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
The above information is processed automatically and collected in an exclusively aggregated form, in order to verify the correct operation of the site, for security reasons and for the legitimate interests of the owner as provided for by current legislation.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which may be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or activities constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users and from the legitimate interests of the Owner of the data processing.
The consent to the use of your data for marketing purposes and / or advertising (sending e-mails and / or communications with advertising offers), is optional and needs your approval from you, in addition to the provision of your personal data, also an explicit request through the function of opt-in on this website.
-3- Timing and deadlines
The Data Controller, the data processors and the persons authorized to process the data (persons in charge) shall process the personal data for the time necessary to carry out the above purposes and, in any case, for no more than 10 years from the end of the relationship where provided for or made necessary by the regulations in force.
With regard to the provision of data by you for the receipt of commercial information, newsletters and periodic information, the data will be dealt with until your request to unsubscribe.
-4- Communication and dissemination of data
Your personal data, for the purposes of the execution of the contract or the services requested by you and for the purposes indicated above, will be able to be communicated:
- to all natural and legal persons (including, but not limited to, legal, administrative and tax consultancy firms), companies, couriers and forwarders, data processing center, computer consultants, suppliers, etc.) in cases where the communication is necessary for the above purposes;
- to banks for the management of payments;
- factoring or credit recovery companies;
- to our collaborators and employees specifically appointed for this purpose and within the scope of their duties;
- to SMTP providers for sending newsletters.
The D.P.O., if appointed by the Owner on a mandatory or voluntary basis, as well as the name and number of managers may be subject to change, therefore we recommend that you consult our website – where you can find all the latest information – at the page dedicated to the following link: www.trt.it or by contacting the following addresses: +39 02 57410380, firstname.lastname@example.org
-5- Rights of the person concerned
By calling the number +39 02 57410380 or writing to email@example.com at any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller as prescribed by European Regulation 679/2016, which we report below for your convenience. The interested party has the right to receive confirmation of the existence and/or the fact that the processing of personal data concerning him/her is in progress or not, even if not yet recorded, as well as their communication in readable form.
The interested party has the right to receive the following information:
- the origin of the personal data (with particular regard to the case in which the same are not collected from the person concerned and, in the case of transfer of data to a third country, the existence of adequate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the Regulation);
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing, carried out with the help of electronic means;
- the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the designated representative;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or authorized parties;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the period of retention of the data or the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of automated decision-making processes, with particular regard to profiling, and the logic applied by them;
- the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed.
The interested party also has the right to receive:
- update, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which its storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to their attention, including with regard to their
- content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible to achieve or it involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of data to other subjects for which you are requested to send an explicit request to the following addresses +39 02 57410380, firstname.lastname@example.org
- the cancellation of data in our archives pursuant to art.17 pt. 1 letter from a) to f) of the Regulation (the so-called right to be forgotten), by communication to +39 02 57410380, email@example.com
- to limit the processing of data pursuant to art. 18 pt. 1, letter from a) to d) of the Regulation.
The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of data:
- for legitimate reasons and related to his particular situation, even if the processing is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of his/her duties
- market research or commercial communication;
- the processing of data pursuant to art. 6, pt.1 letter e) and f) including profiling on the basis of these provisions.
Whether the processing of data is based on the consent of the person concerned, the latter has the right to revoke this consent at any time by making an explicit request to the following contacts: +39 02 57410380, firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights may be carried out by sending a request to the data controller or the data processor by telephone, by sending an email to the above addresses or by sending a registered letter.
For more information, contact email@example.com