Job profile: Transport Policy Analyst
TRT Trasporti e Territorio is an independent consultancy specialized in transport economics, planning and modelling. Established in 1992, the Company has earned a solid international reputation in supporting public and private actors thanks to its professional and R&D activities in the fields of transport projects appraisal and policy assessment.
Description of work:
We look for an intermediate/senior Policy Analyst to join our team in the Brussels and/or Milano office. The position will involve working as part of a multidisciplinary team in transport policy projects. The candidate Policy Analyst will work in research projects as well as in consultancy services and will operate in an international environment in partnership with companies and universities of different EU countries. He or she will develop quantitative analysis, support the drafting and publication of reports, source and write scientific articles and contribute to communication, information and dissemination tasks within the projects.
Skills and qualifications:
Highly motivated individual with:
- Graduation in a related discipline such as economics, engineering, planning, international relations.
- Theoretical knowledge and previous practical experience of transport policy studies.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, e.g. minute taking, drafting reports and delivering presentations to audiences at a variety of levels.
- A very good command of English (reading, writing and speaking).
- Readiness for travel.
- Experience with team coordination is an advantage
- Knowledge of European Commission transport policy is an advantage.
- Knowledge of basic principle of transport economics is an advantage
- Knowledge of German is an advantage.
Please send your CV at email@example.com