Job opportunity – Transport and Energy analyst
Job profile: Transport and Energy analyst
Organisation: TRT Trasporti e Territorio is an independent consultancy specialized in transport economics, planning and modelling. Established in 1992, the Company has earned a solid international reputation in supporting public and private actors thanks to its professional and R&D activities in the fields of transport projects appraisal and policy assessment.
Description of work: We have opened a position looking for a highly motivated Transport and Energy analyst to join our team. The position will involve working as part of a multidisciplinary team to analyse and appraise the energy implications in the transport sector. The candidate analyst will contribute to the development and successful delivery of projects with a focus on Transport and Energy and will extend the expertise of TRT team in the direction of vehicles efficiency, fuel efficiency, electrification, etc. considering both passenger and freight transport and urban areas as well as freight terminals and ports.
The candidate analyst will be involved in research projects and consultancy services and will work in an international environment in partnership with companies and universities of different EU countries. He or she will develop quantitative analysis, support the drafting and publication of reports, undertake research, prepare case studies, source and write scientific articles and contribute to communication, information and dissemination tasks within the projects.
Skills and qualifications:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with:
- Graduate in a related discipline such as engineering, energy, sustainable development, planning, economics.
- Three to five years’ experience of working on transport and energy.
- Analytical, numerical and problem solving attitude.
- Strategic thinking.
- Excellent project implementation and management skills.
- Ability to manage relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, e.g. minute taking, drafting reports and delivering presentations to audiences at a variety of levels.
- Readiness for travel.
- A very good command of English (reading, writing and speaking).
- Knowledge of German is an advantage.
Please send your CV at email@example.com