Job opportunity – Policy Analyst
Job profile: Policy Analyst
Organisation: TRT Trasporti e Territorio is an independent consultancy specialized in transport economics, planning and modelling. Established in 1992, the Company has earned a solid international reputation in supporting public and private actors thanks to its professional and R&D activities in the fields of transport projects appraisal and policy assessment.
Description of work:
We have opened a position looking for an intermediate/senior Policy Analyst to join our team. The position will involve working as part of a multidisciplinary team in transport policy projects. The candidate Policy Analyst will work in research projects and consultancy services and will operate in an international environment in partnership with companies and universities of different EU countries. He or she will develop quantitative analysis, support the drafting and publication of reports, source and write scientific articles and contribute to communication, information and dissemination tasks within the projects.
Skills and qualifications:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with:
- Graduate in a related discipline such as economics, engineering, planning, international relations.
- Theoretical knowledge and previous practical experience of transport policy studies.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, e.g. minute taking, drafting reports and delivering presentations to audiences at a variety of levels.
- A very good command of English (reading, writing and speaking).
- Readiness for travel.
- Knowledge of European Commission transport policy is an advantage.
- Experience with team coordination is an advantage
- Knowledge of German is an advantage.
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org